Monday, August 6, 2007

Week 5, Thing 8, 9 and 10

I'm really enjoying my RSS feeds. It saves me a lot of time from how I used to check my favorite websites for updates. Now, I can have all my favorite sites in one place.

Merlin offers alot of different features about the Maryland "library world." I think this will be really useful if I'm looking for something very library specific.

Feedster was one of my favorite search tools for find RSS feeds. I tried searching for all feeds on some of my hobbies and came up with a number of different results.

Ok, I have to admit it was alot of fun creating my Simpson's avatar from the image generator. Maybe it was because I just say the Simpson's movie. It was really funny. I like all the different image generators that are out there on the Internet. There were a few that really strange. Hope everyone enjoys my Simpson's avatar.

No comments: