Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Week 3, Maryland Thing 5, 6, 7

I explored Flickr. It offers a lot of fun templates but since I'm used to working in Adobe Photoshop it seems like I wouldn't use this website much. I had fun making different things on Flickr and checking out the 3rd party websites.

My favorite piece of technology would be my iPod. There are so many fun things that I can do with my iPod. I enjoy listening to my weekly audio podcasts. Each week I can listen on a different subject.

The playlists are great to group different pieces of music. I have a favorite for running. Then my daughter has her favorites in one list.

The great feature of downloading videos makes the time on commutes and road trips go that much faster. People might think it's crazy to watch a show on such a small screen but I think it's just the right size.

The next feature that I want to add would be some more games to my iPod. I love playing Sudoku so my sister showed me the Sudoku that can purchased through iTunes. Then she also showed me a fun miniature golf game.

No comments: